SexyChocobos

Forums for the Clan SexyChocobos

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Just for anyone browsing the forums
Feel free to post your thoughts and criticisms
We're always wanting to know, how to help everyone out
Also to get everyone else, to join the forums for fun!
Top posters
BlueChocobo (104)

DarkGun143 (102)

Choogis (38)

Rimey (34)

Fern (17)

RedSylvaer (12)

dr666corpse (5)

CrazyNub21 (3)

DrkDragonz66 (2)

Mclinsky (1)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Reply to this thread since everyone got kicked in the Clan
Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:06 am by Rimey

» Mclinsky : DrChrist
Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm by Mclinsky

» Woo Event Gains! :P
Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:21 am by DarkGun143

» ZeroExalted and teh Hall Of Fame.
Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm by DrkDragonz66

» Steam
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm by Rimey

» Medals & Achievements
Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm by DarkGun143

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Combat Arms Alliances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Combat Arms Alliances   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:28 am

I know everyone's thinking "WHA? We have alliances now?" It's not a feature in the game, but it's to those wanting to extend support to other clans. Such as helping in clan matches and such. I don't think we'll support clan-hopping as an option, but if you have alternate accounts between clans and such.

This will be worked on as things go on, but right now I'm thinking mostly on building bridges between clans. Those we know who are legit, and can support each other. It's sort of a helpful hand I find. We might consider clan-hopping if needed but at the moment no. I only know of one clan right now, but this will be a testing also.

I'll try discussing things, with our other resident admin about this. Trying to set up, various things to help each other. At the moment I'm still not 100% sure I'll get support, but this is mostly a testing to see how things work out. It could lead to clan levels increasing and such. So take it as a consideration, because this is a possible option for us as a community.

Last edited by BlueChocobo on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:24 pm

What clan are you thinking of? Because I still have my other account that has the clan -Eclipse-.
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:00 am

Not really a clue, I know possibly poking my previous admin might help. Laughing

Just right now we're short admin, who are actually kinda active. 2 of them have yet, to actually post any signs of activity downtime. So I might get em the boot, sad to say but 5 admin out of 11 members is a lot.

Only reason Dark and Red remain, are of course their other duties. Being part of Maple Radio (most MS players know of it), and of course school/etc. So that's the main reason, I have the two of em around. Red is active when I poke him if needed, but CA isn't always 100% fun to everyone.

Mainly right now I'm wanting to, do a shuffling of things though. Since I've come close often enough, to just drop the clan and do other possible things in life. Just signing in to see maybe 2 people on, really kills my motivation to bother. It's why I dropped clan wars entirely, between that and all hackers really per clan match.

That said right now, just having a huge admin base isn't a good sign. Especially when 3 of 5, show no real signs of activity. Of course we can always stay level 2, and never progress if that's how most people feel anymore. Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:17 am

Haha, Well I think we should just have a few admins and if members begs for being an admin (Unless if they are a person that we knew we were going to make admin) then we should just ignore them unless if they get out of control. Then we should kick him out of the clan.

I will be on Combat Arms but remember, I have two accounts. And plus I also have school since I'm only 13. I'll still go on Combat Arms here and there but I'm not going to be addicted to it. But a one week break is coming so I will be on Combat Arms more often.

About getting more members...I think we should recruit more people. Not people that aren't good at Combat Arms but people that are actually good at the game. I think we should get recruits with the K/D Ratio of 1.00+. That's just my opinoun, but your the leader so you can choose what kind of K/D Ratio it should be.

Oh yea, I won't be on Sunday, Monday, and maybe Tuesday because of family matters. But I might go on for a while. It really depends, and when I go back on, I will try to recruit some people. I might even leave my other clan on my stronger account to join this one. My other clan, -Eclipse- is starting to get boring. There are usually 5 - 10 people on but i think this clan is more friendly and it needs help. So I'll probally join this clan with my DannyIsAsian account. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:27 am

Laughing

So true about the admin part, I only had them mainly as admin for my own reasons. Problem is then they went inactive, and never left a note as to their activity schedule. So 2 of 5 inactive admin work + have kids, 1 is you obviously and that makes 2 in school. Dark is busy along with Red at MR, so I can't really force much. Not to mention Dark is owner of the site. Laughing

I don't mind KDR limits, but thing is most high KDR tend to be either new accounts or hackers. Which lead to total degrading of the clan, and overall making our rep even worse IMO. I'll leave you and any other admin (IF ANY ARE) on, to judge the members for legit status. There's no real KDR/Rank limits to me, but I don't want mainly low ranks. Mostly for they jump in the game, and then eventually quit.

Problem is getting those who actually play, be it high or low rank and actually keep us notified. I don't mind if someone goes off, for reasons and specifies it. Just if they go disappearing, for weeks at a time and then return looking for a spot. I've had that plenty of times, and returning to just go inactive isn't my kind of joy.

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Well along with this, I have another account. I will use that account and apply for the clan. My friend gave it to me so yea, and about the members...If I don't see any that go on, should we just kick them or should we make a time limit on how much time they have left until they will be kicked. Unless if they have some important thing to do in their life. I was thinking about giving them 2 weeks if they do not tell us about what they are going to do and why they can't go on.
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 pm

2 weeks seems about reasonable, just of course making forum sign-up as a main thing too. Since without forum postings, I have no clue who's told what about being offline. Then we pointlessly kick someone, that would have been here previously.

Mostly why I've posted it on the description, stupidly I posted the URL with a typo. Embarassed So yea anyone wanting to join, will be asked to join the forums also. Not being forceful, but it's so we don't lose track of our inactive members.

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:14 am

Hmm...That's true about the members that have recently been on and then logged off right before we log on. So I guess we should let them, know if we ever see them, to send us a message or join this website and tell us about there disappearence. Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm

I'm just going to make this known, just feel free to message Masa4200 over any help. He's my ex-clan admin, and owner of Ben Dover XTC. Which is a pretty big clan (level 3), which is kinda our alliance clan. Mostly making it known, so you have some support. Just tell Masa I sent you. Laughing

You won't be disappointed, being he's quite a friendly and humoring player. I'm just planning on asking him, to be one of the members here. Because then we can discuss things, about possible members who will want to share time between clans. Cool

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Haha I have played with that clan before, but I never saw Masa4200. I guess there a pretty big clan since I see them around.
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 pm

HmongLien wrote:
Haha I have played with that clan before, but I never saw Masa4200. I guess there a pretty big clan since I see them around.

I think so, considering the clan is 46/50 members. Laughing

Masa was my one admin, and the reason I even managed well. Eventually it went dead, and he dropped out to start his own clan. Looking at his admins, I only know 2 of them. Laughing World and pherr, both were my members also. Eh well it shows though, how well people stick together.

I'll poke Masa sometime, to join and we can discuss things. Also your rank on the forums, is just a regular member. You only have mod powers, over the CA forum. Laughing Being a "CA Admin" is just, marking it so people can find the in-game Admin easier. Cool

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Alright, and the HmongLien account...Well I am probaly gunna stop playing on that account. So when I go on I am going to kick myself and make my other v13tsp3arman account a member. I need to work on DannyIsAsian and I will probaly make a new account on this forum for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 pm

HmongLien wrote:
Alright, and the HmongLien account...Well I am probaly gunna stop playing on that account. So when I go on I am going to kick myself and make my other v13tsp3arman account a member. I need to work on DannyIsAsian and I will probaly make a new account on this forum for it. Razz

Any reason for quitting it? Also I can try a name swap, if you'd rather that. Laughing

Just try asking others, to sign up if you can. We're rather short on members, since it's just obviously us posting. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Alliances   

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms Alliances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SexyChocobos :: The Forums :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: